Root Cause Factors of Health Issues & Disease
After years of referring people to health practitioners who obtain pathogenic information from testing saliva or blood samples, every one of them had at least 4 of the below factors. Those with cancer or auto-immune were found to have 8 or more. Eradicating them can be inexpensive by simply running frequency protocols or taking herbal formulas or remedies. You too can enjoy their success!
- Parasites (100% test positive; microscopic single-celled parasites, roundworms, tapeworms, etc.): Contracted from tap water, food, pets, etc.
- Anaerobic Bacteria/Infection (100% test positive; Botulism, Clostridium Difficile, Clostridium Perfringens, etc., and Superbugs, which are stubborn bacteria that pharmaceutical drugs can’t kill).
- Viruses (100% test positive; Cytomegalovirus, Mononucleosis, Epstein-Barr, etc., lying dormant).
- Fungus (100% test positive; includes mold, yeast, Candida, Aspergillus Niger, Mucor Mucedo, etc.).
- Pesticides, Herbicides, Insecticides, Metals, Chemicals, Plastics (90% test positive): Produce xenoestrogens resembling real estrogen thus causing hormonal imbalances. Take a remedy [about $110 for 3 – 4 months].
- Cancer Viruses (60% test positive): Discovered by Dr. Royal Rife in the early 1930s. He cured 95% of his patients by killing said viruses. Cancer risk can be preempted and dramatically lowered by eradicating these viruses early on.
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (50% test positive; includes Genital Herpes, Human Papillomavirus, Gonorrhea, Chlamydia, HIV, etc.).
- Electromagnetic Stress (50% test positive): Radiation produced by cell phones (3G, 4G, 5G), computers, televisions, microwaves, and living near man-made electromagnetic fields such as high-energy power lines. Neutralizers are available online from Aulterra [$30 for 3x cell phone neutralizers; $75 for a whole-house neutralizer].
- Metal Toxicity (40% test positive; includes mercury, cadmium, tin, copper, beryllium, aluminum, etc.): Take an herbal formula [cost varies depending on metal toxicity levels, ranges between $45 – $100].
- Pockets of Infection under Teeth and in Jaw (30% test positive): Caused by decaying teeth, root canals, trauma, but mostly from poorly-performed dental extractions leaving behind the periodontal ligament and/or tooth and bone fragments. Important to read the article entitled Cavitations.
- Food Allergies (30% test positive): Identify foods that create allergic reactions you might not be self-aware of. A list of foods to be temporarily or permanently removed from your diet is provided.
- Mold Toxins (25% test positive): This is not mold itself, but the toxins produced in the body after inhaling mold while in damp places. Studies indicate 25% of the population has a genetic inheritance making them unable to eliminate mold toxins. For mitigating this issue read Reduce Mold Toxins & Mold Exposure.
- Prions (25% test positive): One of the root causes of a “foggy” brain. Can lead to memory loss in the elderly. Prions are deformed proteins that can penetrate and gain access to the brain cavity. It’s present in sewage. Caregivers to those with dementia that handle their waste material are more likely to get dementia themselves. Prions need to be reduced as quickly as possible by running frequencies.
- Dysbiosis (20% test positive; microbial imbalance): Most commonly caused by taking antibiotics which can lead to an overgrowth of bad bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. Take Probiotics.
- Geological Issues (20% test positive): From underground water streams and/or intersections of the Hartmann & Curry grid. Read the article entitled Geopathic Stress for more information.
- Metal Fillings Causing Mercury Toxicity (10% test positive): Tiny amounts of mercury from fillings are swallowed throughout a person’s lifetime. Take a remedy to remove mercury present in the body. It is rare a person will need to replace their mercury fillings. If so, there are only about 170 dentists properly trained and qualified to protect the patient and themselves from inhaling mercury vapors and swallowing metal particles during the fillings removal and replacement procedure. Read the article entitled If Metal Fillings Need to be Replaced for a list of qualified dentists and the proper protocol for this procedure.
Here’s Lorraine’s Health Journey & Testimony, a worth-while read to better understand the mindset behind “Alternative” wellness/medicine. It’s been around for thousands of years and getting better. “Mainstream” medicine, also called “Allopathic” or “Western” medicine, is about a hundred years old, is simply one modality along a continuum of modalities, and is NOT the one-and-only way to cure.
“My people perish for lack of knowledge“